THE WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THE WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- This warranty is valid in the country of purchase only.
- This warranty is valid only for Herman Miller products sold by us.
12 Year Warranty
12 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY COVERS THE FOLLOWING:
Our warranty covers the functions of the chair (such as mechanism, castors, pneumatic cylinder)
12 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- Normal wear and tear including, but not limited to, the wear and tear or degradation of mesh, top portion of armrests, lumbar support, exterior of castors, variance of tightness of mechanisms.
- Any damage to the Products or to any property or person caused by failure to adhere to Herman Miller’s published instructions and guidelines, accident, abuse, misuse, water, flood, fire, or other acts of nature or external causes (including, without limitation, use of the Product in unsuitable environment or conditions).
- Defects in a Product that has been modified or altered, including the substitution of any unauthorised components for use in place of the original components in the Product.
- Defects in a Product caused by failure to use, apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain the Product or component according to Herman Miller‘s published instructions.
- Minor aesthetic and cosmetic abnormalities or variations which do not affect the functionality of the Product.
- Changes in the decibel level of mechanisms utilized in height adjustable products
All chairs are pre-registered for warranty before delivery.
- Have your proof of purchase ready. A valid proof of purchase presented for any warranty claim to enable us to reasonably verify the claim.
- Provide us with a clear photograph or video of the defect, and/or other details we may request regarding the defect.
- If the chair is under warranty, labour and parts will be free. There will be a transport charge of $80 after the first year of purchase.
We reserve the right to determine whether a benefit under this warranty may be claimed. Any item requiring repair or replacement due to any of the warranty exclusions will be at the purchaser’s expense. We also reserve the right to refuse any warranty claims if it has reason to believe that the claim is fraudulent or made in bad faith. Any repair or replacement under this warranty is limited to the defective part or material only.